South and Southeast Asia
1. Purwestri RC, Powell B, Rowland D, Wirawan NN, Waliyo E, Lamanepa M, Habibi Y, Ickowitz A. (2019). From growing food to growing cash: Understanding the drivers of food choice in the context of rapid agrarian change in Indonesia. Bogor, Indonesia: CIFOR.
2. Wertheim-Heck SCO, Raneri JE. (2019). Retail Diversity for Dietary Diversity – resolving the conflicting priorities of food safety and nutrition for the urban poor. Hanoi, Vietnam.
3. Meah N. (2020). Creating Sustainable Value Chains for Transforming Food Systems. South Asia, IRRI.
4. Laar A, Tandoh A, Barnes A, Bash K, Aryeetey R, Mensah K, Vandevijvere S, Holdsworth M. (2019). Benchmarking Ghana’s policies for creating healthy food environments: Ghana Healthy Food Environment Policy Index (Food-EPI) country scorecards and priority recommendations for action.
5. Laar A, Tandoh A, Barnes A, Bash K, Aryeetey R, Mensah K, Vandevijvere S, Holdsworth M. (2019). Dietary transitions in Ghanaian cities: Leveraging evidence for policy and intervention to prevent diet-related non-communicable diseases.