Read about the experiences and insights from DFC grant recipients in the new Drivers of Food Choice Competitive Grants Program blog. Our first blog has been written by Hibbah Osei-Kwasi, a Research Associate working with Dr. Michelle Holdsworth’s team from University of Sheffield. Click here to learn more about the team’s work and thoughts from the field: Dietary transitions in Ghanaian cities: experiences from field work.
Search Blog Posts
- DFC Project Spotlight: Retail Diversity for Dietary Diversity
- Dissemination of new findings from DFC projects make an impact at the 2019 Agriculture, Nutrition and Health Academy Week Meeting
- New Blog Post about the Food Choice Application
- The Food Choice Application: Using digital technology to understand the drivers of food choice in eastern India
- New blog post on school and home garden programs in Nepal