Check out the newest DFC blog. In it, Dr. Helen Walls from the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine describes her experiences and observations from the field during data collector training and data collection in Malawi.
Search Blog Posts
- DFC Project Spotlight: Retail Diversity for Dietary Diversity
- Dissemination of new findings from DFC projects make an impact at the 2019 Agriculture, Nutrition and Health Academy Week Meeting
- New Blog Post about the Food Choice Application
- The Food Choice Application: Using digital technology to understand the drivers of food choice in eastern India
- New blog post on school and home garden programs in Nepal